MEWP Training Courses in Durban
Mobile Elevating Working Platforms (MEWPs) include scissor lifts and boom lifts. These are technical items of machinery that require skilled operators at the helm. Our training facility is the only one in KZN to be accredited by both SSETA and TETA, so if you’re currently looking for MEWP training courses in Durban, you’ve come to the right place…
Where We Train MEWP Operators:
Our training facility is based at the Need-A-Tool HQ in New Germany, Durban. Our venue can accommodate TEN students at a time, and we provide access models and designs for training purposes. We’re able to train MEWP operators on your site and using your machines, however we’d prefer to train MEWP operators at our premises. This way we train MEWP operators on several machines, which results in better, more qualified operators with the ability to hop into any MEWP and operate it correctly.
About Our MEWP Training Courses
All of the provided MEWP training courses material, as well as our instructors, are regularly evaluated by the SETAs – as well as the Institute for Work at Heights – to ensure we maintain our high standard of training. Our instructors are also all certified and qualified to instruct.
Our operator training course includes training on the following:
- PERSONNEL LIFT TRAINING
- SCISSOR LIFT TRAINING
- TELESCOPIC BOOM LIFT TRAINING
- ARTICULATED KNUCKLE BOOM LIFT TRAINING
- TRUCK MOUNTED LIFT TRAINING
- TRAILER MOUNTED LIFT TRAINING
- OFF-ROAD VEHICLE MOUNTED LIFT TRAINING
7 Reasons to Book MEWP Training Courses at Need A Tool
- We are SSETA, TETA, IWAH, DOL & DOE accredited – and the only MEWP operator training providers in KZN to be accredited by both SSETA and TETA.
- Operators get trained on three types of MEWPs, which means they’ll be able and correctly qualified to operate any mobile elevated working platform once training is complete.
- We train operators on our Need A Tool machines, which means your machines can remain in service, and you don’t have to hire machines for the duration of the course.
- We use a dedicated training classroom for the theory part of the MEWP training courses.
- Each of our students receive a printed student guide, which includes operating procedures and information on caring for industrial machines.
- If you’d like, we can train operators at your site. However, you might miss out on a few of the above benefits.
- We provide a light lunch when MEWP training courses are conducted at our training centre.
Ensuring that your MEWP operators are correctly qualified means that your machinery will be looked after and used effectively. To book MEWP training courses in Durban, contact Vic on 031 705 1470 or firstname.lastname@example.org.