So many new homeowners want to improve their living spaces with home renovations, but don’t have the basic skills required to perform the work without calling a handyman. Need-A-Tool decided to offer DIY Homeowner workshops for this very reason! Attendees at our DIY workshops will gain practical knowledge on operating a range of common tools, home DIY hacks and how to properly care for your tools and equipment! Here’s who our DIY workshops are aimed at, what we’ll be training on, and how to book your seat at our next workshop:
Who Can Benefit?
These Need-A-Tool DIY workshops are aimed at members of the general public who are looking to do their own home renovations, as well as start-up handymen and workers looking to gain practical construction & maintenance industry skills.
What Are We Training On?
Keep checking in to see our newly-added Need-A-Tool DIY workshops. Here’s what we’re currently able to train on:
- Light Electrical (rewiring extension cord, replacing a kettle plug, etc.)
- General Plumbing (replacing tap washers, fix leaking pipes, joining copper pipes, etc.)
- Small Concrete Works (creating a garden foot path, building a braai area, etc.)
- Care and Use of Hand Tools (hammers, spanners, screwdrivers, etc.)
- Electric Hand Tools (drills, small angle grinders, sanders, etc.)
How to Book Your Seat:
We’ve got space for up to 10 workshop attendees at a time. We keep our training sessions small so that attendees are able to ask questions and truly grow their skillset with theoretical and practical training. Since space is limited, book your seat today – simply contact Need-A-Tool here or click on the button below: